What Inspire Equine Assisted Center is all about.
We approach our work and our interactions with honesty and accountability.
We strive to effectively serve our community and to be an active and valued community participant.
We uphold the highest professional standards for equine safety and the humane relationship between horses and humans.
We are committed to the highest level of quality throughout our programs., in our care for horses and in our interaction with participants, volunteers, donors, and other members of our community.
Inspire's certified instructors, qualified staff and committed volunteers work together to create an inclusive environment providing the optimal experience for everyone.
Every person has value, every being is important, every view has merit to be considered and we treat all with whom we interact accordingly.
We strive to offer a high-quality program that will maximize participant potential by fostering independence, skill progression and appreciating individuality.
Goal 1: Governance
Establish foundation for board governance and accountability
1)Establish an effective governance committee to address governance needs
2) Develop a finance committee to address financial assessment, budgeting and reporting
3) Establish a fundraising/development committee
4) Establish a task force to address long term site planning
5) Enhance practices to advance organizational communications
Goal 2: Resources
Establish a diverse and sustainable income base
1)Increase donor base
2) Maximize income and impact of fundraising events
3) Increase foundation and grant income
4) Establish long range endowment and estate planning outreach
5) Ensure improvement of stakeholder communications
Goal 3: Programming and Operations
Enhance capacity of program services
1) Expand engagement leadership and depth of staff
2) Address long term needs of program development
3) Expand size and engagement of volunteer force
4) Ensure continued quality development of programs
Inspire Equine Assisted Center
1743 Doncaster Road, Clearwater, Florida 33764, United States
Copyright © 2018 Inspire Equine Therapy Program at Creek Under the Son Stables - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy
Vote with your donation to determine which Inspire Horse will be on Santa's Naughty or Nice List this year?
With each $5.00 you get (1) vote for the Naughty Horse of the year and (1) vote for the Nice Horse of the year. The more you donate the more votes you get for your one Naughty and one Nice Horse choices!
(Example: Donate $15 and your one vote will count x3 for Rascal *Naughty* and x3 for Beau *Nice*...)
Check out our social media and inside the barn to see who's winning! All funds go towards the hay and feed for the Inspire horses. Happy Holidays from our Herd!