Starting Saturday October 10, 2020, Inspire Equine Therapy Program will be moving into Stage 3 of our COVID 19 Safety Protocol. It is so exciting to be able to see more of our volunteers and participants back at the stables again. Even the horses are happy about it. Thank you for your patience over the last few months as we navigate this changing world of ours. As always, the health and safety of the Inspire staff, participants, and volunteers are our top priority and we remain committed to the well being of our community.
As we move into Phase 3, we will continue to monitor local, state, and federal public health authorities recommendations with regards to public safety. Even with the loosening of the mandates at the state level by the Florida Governor, Inspire is still requiring the following safety measures during Stage 3:
· Social distancing of a minimum of 6 feet on property
· Masks must be worn at all times (including riding and driving) by everyone
· Only one person may accompany a participant to lessons at this time
· Everyone must wash hands when entering and leaving the facility
· Volunteering and participants are scheduled by appointment time only
· As always we are an appointment only facility due to the nature of our programming
With moving into Phase 3, Inspire is able to bring back participants that need side walkers, assistance mounting and dismounting, wheelchair driving participants, Agricultural Job Training Program and the Stable Memories program. We are excited to have everyone back.
Melissa Yarbrough, BCBA
Founder and Executive Director
Inspire Equine Therapy Program
1743 Doncaster Road, Clearwater, Florida 33764, United States
Copyright © 2018 Inspire Equine Therapy Program at Creek Under the Son Stables - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy