Inspire Equine Therapy program partners with senior living communities to provide equine assisted activities to address the unique needs of our county’s senior citizens who may or may not be in residential care, rehab facilities, or other long-term care settings. Equine assisted activities can help seniors reconnect with memories, improve fine motor function and provides a fun new opportunity for social interaction!
During an inspiring visit to our stables, by walking, you will:
We welcome you to come visit, we love to make new friends.
The cost is $10 per person per visit. Limit to 10 people per group. Preregistration and appointment is required.
· Improved physical strength & gross motor function, range of motion
· Improved fine motor function
· Increases in social engagement/smiling, laughing, conversation
· Reconnecting with memories
· Increases in motivation to participate in community activities
· Enhanced recall, short-term memory
· Improved emotional & mental health
· Easing of symptoms of Alzheimer’s or related dementia
Inspire Equine Therapy Program
1743 Doncaster Road, Clearwater, Florida 33764, United States
Copyright © 2018 Inspire Equine Therapy Program at Creek Under the Son Stables - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy